College & Pro – Kickers, Punters, Snappers
If you want the best eye on your swing, you’ve come to the right place. Just as Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson have private swing coaches, you need an expert kicking coach to either help get you to the next level, or keep you there! Below is a list of services we offer for our collegiate & professional specialists in a 1 on 1 training environment.
- Technique & Fundamentals
- Fine Tune your mechanics
- Diagnose and fix inefficiencies
- Streamline your overall process
- Super-Slow Mo video analysis
- Year-Round Lessons
- Pre-Season tune-up
- Mid-Season tune-up
- Training Camp Prep
- Combine Prep
- Pro Day Prep
- Mental Training
- Slump Breakouts
- In Gym training
- Flexibility & Leg Speed
- Confidence Boost
Jason Sanders, New Mexico
#1 in FBS touchbacks – 84% (67/80) through 11/26/16 & School Record – most consecutive PATs (81+)
Matt McCrane, Kansas State
School Record – most consecutive field goals (16) & All-American kicker
Conrad Ukropina, Stanford
School Record – most consecutive PATs (102+) & #1 season FG% – 90% (18/20)
*Informative *Detailed *Thorough *Meticulous
Correcting small inefficiencies in your technique and fundamentals can equate to big gains in your overall consistency, distance and confidence. Sometimes all it takes is adding .10 to .20 more seconds on your kickoff or punt hang-time or an additional 2-3 yards on your field goal, punt or kickoff range. If you’re looking for that edge, Coach Brent can help give it to you!
So, what do you need to win and keep your job at the highest level?
- Make small tweaks to ensure your swing remains efficient and duplicable.
- Train regularly with a kicking coach who is meticulous and follows a process.
- Put in the time when no one else is watching you.
- Create a plan and follow it every day, with no excuses.
- Challenge yourself and always bring your ‘A game’.
- Catch a few breaks and proper timing is big!
- Hard Work, Perseverance, Dedication, Determination…
- A Relentless Pursuit to make your Dream a REALITY!
Are you All In?
2017 Col/Pro Camp Schedule a Lesson