Kicking World high school camps & private lessons are for beginner, intermediate & advanced kickers, punters & snappers, ages 13 through 18. Not only will you get a tremendous instructional environment, but due to our deep network of college coaches, we will help get you noticed. We offer various types of camps from open instructional camps to Regional Showcase events to our season ending invitation-only National Showcase. We will teach you a simple but effective system to follow that will improve your confidence, fine-tune your fundamentals and make you a much more reliable kicker, punter or snapper. With over 10 camp seasons under our belt, we know what college coaches want and we’ll help prepare you for success at the next level.
“The level of instruction is so personal, and everything they do has a purpose. Kicking World has been one of the core elements in getting me into college. Every single college that I had visits to and got offered scholarships from mentioned Kicking World as the main contact. The networks that Kicking World has is outstanding.”
-Shea Underwood, D1 College Kicker/Punter
“Coach Brent was able to get my name out there like no other coach really could. I’ve learned so much from Brent & Jesse and the entire Kicking World staff.”
-Nick Van Valkenburg, D1 College Kicker/Punter
Jason Sanders, New Mexico
#1 in FBS touchbacks (83%) in 2016 and #3 in 2018 (81%) & School Record – most consecutive PATs (81+). *2018 Update – Jason was drafted by the Miami Dolphins in the 7th round of the 2018 NFL Draft!
Matt McCrane, Kansas State
School Record – most consecutive field goals (16) and career field goals made (57). #1 in FBS – highest season FG % (94.7% – 19/20). *2018 Update – Matt signed with the Arizona Cardinals
in free agency minutes after the close of the 2018 NFL Draft!
Conrad Ukropina, Stanford
School Record – most consecutive PATs (102+) & #1 season FG% – 90% (18/20)
- Professional Instruction.
- Slo-mo Video Analysis.
- Individual Player Assessment.
- Fundamentals & Technique.
- Advanced Drills & Exercises.
- Improved Accuracy, Distance, Lift, Height, Hang Time.
- Faster & more accurate Snaps.
- Mental Training and Pressure Drills for Confidence.
- Classroom chalk-talks & tips for success in football & life.
- Guidance on the college recruitment process & timeline.
- Competitions with results posted online & distributed to colleges.
*Informative *Detailed *Thorough *Meticulous
Training regularly at Kicking World camps and private lessons will make a world of difference in your preparation for Friday Night, as well as increase your options for football after high school. You will not only learn good technique & fundamentals but also ‘how to practice’ and what you need to be doing each step of the way to ensure your success into college and beyond. If you’re ready to train with the best, let’s get started.
How to earn and keep your job at the highest level
- Make small tweaks to ensure your swing remains efficient and duplicable.
- Train regularly with a coach who is meticulous and follows a process.
- Put in the time when no one else is watching you.
- Create a plan and follow it every day, with no excuses.
- Challenge yourself and always bring your ‘A game’.
- Have good in-season performances/stats.
- Record high quality footage of your games & practices.
- Catch a few breaks and opportune timing is big!
- Hard Work, Perseverance, Dedication, Determination…
- A Relentless Pursuit to make your Dream a REALITY!
Camps Overview / Dates & Locations
Are you All In?
Schedule a LessonRegister for Camp