Snapping Camps & Lessons for all ages & skill levels
- High School
2018 Snapping Camp Registration
- April 29, 2018 Dallas, TX
- May 25, 2018 Oklahoma City, OK
- June 3, 2018 Philadelphia, PA
- June 17, 2018 Austin, TX
- June 24, 2018 Cleveland, OH
- July 15, 2018 Dallas, TX
- July 20, 2018 Columbus, OH
- July 22, 2018 Indianapolis, IN
- August 12, 2018 Austin, TX
- August 19, 2018 Wayne, NJ SHOWCASE
- September 16, 2018 Dallas, TX SHOWCASE
- December 8-9, 2018 Austin, TX invite-only SHOWCASE
We will teach you how to fire back more consistent, spiraling snaps and hit the holder and punter with more accuracy & velocity! Each snapping camp (not including Showcase) is limited to the first 15 snappers so that each student gets plenty of 1-on-1 attention & real results with our snapping coach staff.
About KW Snapping Camps
- Our snapping camps are open to all skill levels, ages 13-18 and college/pro.
- Each snapping camp is limited to the first (15) students.
- Snapping Camps are approximately 3.5 hours long (based on attendance).
- Heavy snapping instruction & drills followed by live operation & fun competitions.
- Each snapping camp is run by a regional snapping coach (see staff below).
KW Snapping Coach Staff
Morgan Cotter is our snapping coach based in Marysville, OH. He was a Division 1 snapper for Kent State University. Coach Morgan does year-round snapping lessons in Ohio; with a central location for snappers from Cincinnati, Columbus and Indiana. He also travels to select KW snapping camps.
Steve Terlesky is our snapping coach based in Clairsville, OH near West Virginia. He was a Division 1 snapper for West Virginia University. Coach Steve is available for 1-on-1 snapping lessons in and around Eastern, Central and Northern West Virginia and in Pittsburgh, PA. He also travels to select KW snapping camps.
What’s Included in a Lesson?
- Professional 1 on 1 snapping instruction
- Focus on fundamentals & technique
- Learn how to adjust after a bad snap
- Perfect the challenging snap-to-block technique
- New Drills to gain consistency in your short and long snaps
- Learn how NFL punters land the laces out on every FG/PAT snap
Small Group Lessons
|Per 1 hour Lesson:
One on One Lessons
|Per 45 min Lesson:
*Rates range from $50-70 for small group lessons and $75-100 for 1 on 1 lessons. Check each coach’s bio page (find a coach) for their specific price. After registering for a lesson you’ll receive an e-mail from us within 2 days so you can contact your coach.
Get Snapping Tips & Camp Updates via email
Snapping Camp Cost
- 1-Day Camps: $200
- Showcase: $200
Find a Snapping Camp Schedule a Lesson