Former New York Jets Professional Football Scout, John Baker, will be presenting at the upcoming performance kicking camp in Irvine California on April 20th. He will be speaking to the advanced kickers at our 12pm-230pm session. The session is designed exclusively for KICKERS only and is for kickers ages 13 and up.
The discussion will include:
· The College Recruitment Process
· How to Get Noticed and Get Invited
· How to land a Division 1 Scholarship
· How to market yourself, without an agent
· How to get a Pro Tryout!
*Kicking World complies with all NCAA Clearinghouse rules & regulations
The kicking camp itinerary is as follows:
ADVANCED / 13+ KICKING CAMP ITINERARY (12:00pm-3:00pm):
Sunday, April 20th, 2008
· Advanced Drills for Field Goal Accuracy & Power
· Kickoff Training: “hurdle jump” and kicking leg land
· How to aim and never miss a PAT
· How to add 3 yards on your kickoffs
· Training Tools and Exercises to increase leg speed & flexibility
· Demonstration of specific exercises to increase “fast-twitch” speed
· Discussion on Kicking Equipment and secrets you need to know
· Practice Drills for pressure situations and game prep strategies
· Kicking Competitions for prizes, exposure, and bragging rights!